- Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry?
- Apexa iQ is a rising star Information Security/ IT Asset Management startup founded in Boston, MA with offices in Boston, San Francisco, and India. Our vision is to simplify organization’s ability to Discover, Enrich and Secure their IT devices and software.
- Apexa iQ is like a credit rating for your entire IT estate, including every device on your network. Apexa iQ computes all your risks and security gaps into a single score, based on the most vital obsolescence and compliance factors. The higher the score, the stronger and more secure your IT environment.
- Since our launch in 2020, Apexa iQ has attracted the world’s top technology, finance, and service provider companies. We are backed by Google, Eze Castle, Wellington Management, Hill View Equipment, Kensington Capital, Equitable and others.
- The IT asset management and security market is a $1 Trillion+ market and growing every year.
Position overview & responsibilities:
- 5 years of experience managing M365/Azure/Azure AD/Azure Intune.
- Provide support for enterprise programs and applications to include VMWare/VMWare ESXi, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SCCM, Windows Server, Citrix. Lead the support and configuration activities for complex technologies.
- Analyze and document the advanced architecture and configuration of infrastructure and applications.
- Provide configuration and engineering for modern technologies supporting critical business functions.
- Cloud experience (Azure/AWS/GCP) is required. Azure Certified is a plus.
- Identify improvements to IT documentation, network maps, processes/procedures, and ticketing system.
Why will you love working here?
- You will come in at the ground floor and help scale up a globally distributed Boston/Silicon Valley/Pune-Chandigarh startup business.
- You will have opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role in shaping the next stage of our company’s growth.
- You will have the ability to create impact on the Information Security of millions of organizations around the world.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- PTO and Vacation
- We all work hard and are encouraged to take the time we need to rest and recharge
- Flexible hours (Hybrid work model)
- Excellent health insurance
- Being a part of company events
- Annual offsite company outing
- Holiday Social
- Board of Advisor meetings – you get to meet our Board of Advisors who are industry experts across different domains.
- Get to work with a fun team (US and globally)