Linux/P KI Engineers
- Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry?
- Apexa iQ is a rising star Information Security/ IT Asset Management startup founded in Boston, MA with offices in Boston, San Francisco, and India. Our vision is to simplify organization’s ability to Discover, Enrich and Secure their IT devices and software.
- Apexa iQ is like a credit rating for your entire IT estate, including every device on your network. Apexa iQ computes all your risks and security gaps into a single score, based on the most vital obsolescence and compliance factors. The higher the score, the stronger and more secure your IT environment.
- Since our launch in 2020, Apexa iQ has attracted the world’s top technology, finance, and service provider companies. We are backed by Google, Eze Castle, Wellington Management, Hill View Equipment, Kensington Capital, Equitable and others.
- The IT asset management and security market is a $1 Trillion+ market and growing every year.
Position overview & responsibilities:
- Apexa iQ is seeking an experienced Linux/Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Engineer who will be responsible for helping ensure the security of our customers, staff, systems, communications, and data.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux Engineering and administration. Ability to develop and document policies and procedures as well as explain their significance.
- Experience with public cloud architecture and tooling (AWS, Azure and GCP) is a plus.
- RedHat certified is a plus.
- Strong background in automation and scripting (Bash, Python). Familiarity with Docker and experience with containerization and machine learning are a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary. You will be working in a cross functional role and have visibility across the entire enterprise. You should have an aptitude to address negative situations and resolve them in a positive manner.
Why will you love working here?
- You will come in at the ground floor and help scale up a globally distributed Boston/Silicon Valley/Pune-Chandigarh startup business.
- You will have opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role in shaping the next stage of our company’s growth.
- You will have the ability to create impact on the Information Security of millions of organizations around the world.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- PTO and Vacation
- We all work hard and are encouraged to take the time we need to rest and recharge
- Flexible hours (Hybrid work model)
- Excellent health insurance
- Being a part of company events
- Annual offsite company outing
- Holiday Social
- Board of Advisor meetings – you get to meet our Board of Advisors who are industry experts across different domains.
- Get to work with a fun team (US and globally)